There's nothing like a hot cup of coffee to cheer you up on a blustery fall day. And, with Autumn right around the corner, it pays to find some fun fall coffee recipes that you can whip up when it starts to get chilly outside!
That's where the maple cinnamon latte comes in. This new fall favorite coffee recipe will without a doubt put you in the mood for sweater season. It’s like a slice of sweet French Toast slid right off your plate and into your mug! Enjoy it first thing on a crisp fall morning or in the late afternoon after a long day of leaf raking.
If you're ready to create one of the best latte recipes out there, this beverage is for you. Let's dive into how to whip up one of these tasty coffee recipes so that you can start enjoying the fall weather!
To get started making this delicious maple cinnamon latte, you'll need to gather your ingredients. For this recipe, make sure you have:
- Smile Coffee Werks Coffee Pod
- 1-2 TBS maple syrup
- ¼ TSP vanilla extract
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup steamed milk – dairy or non-dairy
One of the best things about this recipe is that you can tweak it the way you want! You can add a bit more cinnamon if you feel like making your recipe extra nutty. Or, you can swap out your milk choices for non-dairy options.
And, don't forget our sustainability tips: you'll want to make sure you grab ingredients from wholesome sellers who are making environmentally friendly choices. Just check out the certifications that our Smile Coffee Werks coffee pods hold!
Now that you've gathered your ingredients, it's time to get to work whipping up a delicious maple cinnamon latte. With just a few quick steps, you'll be ready to get started making a tasty coffee beverage.
- To start, first heat the milk of your choice. Make sure to warm the milk over medium heat so that you don't scald it on the bottom of the pot.
- Next, brew your coffee pod. Once the pod is brewed, make sure to discard the entire plant based pod in your compost bin.
- Add the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to the milk. Froth the milk until it is light and fluffy.
- Finally, pour the milk mixture over the coffee. Stir gently so as not to burst any of the bubbles. You can add a cinnamon stick or dash of ground cinnamon on top to make it look extra appetizing!
Whip Up a Tasty Maple Cinnamon Latte
Has this maple cinnamon latte recipe left your mouth watering and your tastebuds ready to brew your own cup of coffee? Good for you! You can make a tasty maple cinnamon latte that you can share with visitors or simply sip on when the weather gets cold.Whether you’re wrapping up a long day or are trying to keep the night going with friends this cocktail is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. For more latte recipes and sustainability tips check out our blog Roasted 2 Composted